Chicago Faucets took their National Sales Meeting virtual for the first time ever this year with hundreds of participants. If you think an in-depth business meeting would be long and boring especially when done online, you’d be wrong! Chicago Faucets made this a truly interactive event for all their participants from start to finish. Of course they still had to relay important information and cover essential reports, but they also knew how to really engage their audience.
Here’s how Chicago Faucets took their virtual meeting to the next level:
- Participants played trivia to kick things off as well as throughout the event.
- Between sessions, Chicago Faucets allowed plenty of break time that also included a social wall. Attendees could submit their photos and comments to the group to be posted to the wall. It was a fun way to see all the different ways people were participating.
- Chicago Faucets presented their material in an engaging and authentic way. Having the information presented succinctly and showing the presenter alongside the presentation allowed for more engagement than just looking at slides alone.
- They also offered a Grubhub meal credit. This is the latest in virtual meetings because who doesn’t love food delivery?
- Lastly, Chicago Faucets gave their audience clear objectives and takeaways from the meeting which means their attendees left with purpose and passion.
These are just a few ways to take a National Sales Meeting, and make it fun, engaging, and purposeful. This list of ideas can be translated to all sorts of events. What will you do with your virtual event?
“Absolute Production Services helped us live stream our first virtual National Sales Meeting. The event went so well! We’ve received many emails from our Sales Reps saying it was the best virtual meeting they have attended. Behind the scenes, Dan, Chad, CJ, Justin, Natalie, and Corinthian were all wonderful to work with. Highly recommend!”
Still looking for virtual event ideas or wondering if a virtual event platform is right for you? Be sure to check out all our resources for virtual events in our blog. Get questions answered, go through our virtual event checklist, or just see what some of your virtual event options are. Plus, see how we’re doing safe events during COVID and even better, how Chicago is reopening!